Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some of my Optimus Prime Collection

SOME OF MY OPTIMUS PRIME COLLECTION:
note: this will be updated soon i have not yet taken my other primes on my other display stands



Transformers G1 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime, Transformers Armada Optimus Prime, Transformers Beast Wars 2 Lio Convoy, Transformers RID Spychanger Optimus Prime and Ultramagnus, Transformers Classics Optimus Prime and Jetfire Combined, Transformers Animated Voyager Class Optimus Prime, Transformers Animated Optimus Prime Cybertronian ModeTransformers Classics Universe Special Edition Optimus Prime, Transformers ROTF Jet-powered Optimus Prime, Transformers Movie 2007 Voyager Class Optimus Prime, Transformers Universe Classics Nemesis Prime



Transformers Movie 2007 Leader Class Optimus Prime and also Premium Series version, Beast Wars Transmetals Optimus Primal and Beast Wars Optimal Optimus

7 comments:

  1. Damn! I miss my Optimus Prime. My idiotic ex-friend borrowed him and didn't return. Years later I see the same Prime in GH being sold at 10k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This version.

    http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php?id=151&size=0&start=0

    I wanted to buy another one but all I see are the remake versions. The last one I saw was worth 10k. Too expensive for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS

    power master optimus prime or better yet known as God ginrai in japan, damn this is a rare toy bro this mostly might cost 8-10k uh man D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I really really really want to go after that ex-friend of mine to get my Optimus Back, all I have now is the engine and the head. He took my Optimus and many more toys plus 24k worth of cash. Right now he's in hiding because he owes me too much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn it ang sama naman nya men ang daming perang kinuha sayo D: gaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. He and our family were close. That's why we trusted him. But he betrayed us.

    ReplyDelete

Are You Ready To Protect The Smiles Of People? Or Just Let Those Smiles Fade Away That You Wish Deep Inside You Did Protect Them?