Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kamen Rider Products

Another boring evening for me. And whenever I spend nights like these. I end up searching the net for toys and figures. (despite me being in debt to too much pre-orders)

Anyhow, here are some Kamen Rider products that got my interest.

Terror Gaia Memory. 
They are actually selling this in GTO, but I would rather get the Taboo or Claydoll.

Trial Memory
They are up for pre-orders now. Henshin devices are cool. But I wish they'd make adult sizes.

Last but not least, S.I.C version of Momotaros.

3 comments:

  1. from what ive heard the dopant memories and even trial memory might be delivered on august, bro well if i ever get a response text from them let me inform you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is good and bad news. Good because we'll be able to get more Gaia Memories other than Terror. Bad because August is the arrival of my other pre-orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awts seems like august is a wallet-destroying month for you too D:

    ReplyDelete

Are You Ready To Protect The Smiles Of People? Or Just Let Those Smiles Fade Away That You Wish Deep Inside You Did Protect Them?