Saturday, June 5, 2010

Journey Through My Cosplay Years....



"Am i kawaii? uguu~"

hello Guys Denggoy here about to share you all of my cosplay costumes form 2003 to the current year(this will be updated soon as series of costumes will progress). Notice all of my Cosplay costumes are Tokusatsu Characters? Tokusatsu Cosplaying is 1 of the most hardest Cosplays ever done and i do know without a doubt THIS IS my rightful place in cosplaying and big-ups to the people who helped, made, criticized and even gave support and also advice in my cosplays i want to improve more and i promise you I WILL CONTINUE and improve more and not even a lowly maggot can stop ME





1. The Very Well Known of em all my Space Sheriff Sharivan Costume this is my hallmark cosplay as this is where i started and also will comeback to very soon. This is also the costume that made me well known in the Cosplay Community(photo credit goes to cosplay.ph and Sir Erving Go)




2. Special Beast Investigator Juspion(Photo credit goes to Sir Hester Dubag and cosplay.ph)



3. Kamen Rider Delta what most of my friends say is my Breakthrough of all my previous Cosplays (photo credit goes to my good friend Tatari)



4. Megasilver my 1st almost all cloth cosplay(photo credit goes to Sir Eva_guy and Cosplay.ph)



5. Would you believe this is my Kamen Rider Delta Costume? hehe because it IS me and my auntie modified my Kamen Rider Delta Costume and now you can see it as the new Kamen Rider Rising Ixa Costume(Photo credit goes to Yoshimi-chan)




6. Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form Cosplay i'm glad at a small time this costume of mine has won 2 times =D (Photo Credit goes to my Good friend Niko)



7. KAMEN RIDER 1 *poses* This is the one opposed to all of my Heisei era kamen rider cosplays this is my 1st ever Showa era Kamen Rider Cosplay as the 1st ever Kamen Rider To get into the rider franchise and also you cant go wrong with Kamen Rider 1 he's the forefather of all Kamen Riders(Photo Credit Goes to my good friend Niko)




8. Kamen Rider Accel UH BOY my most HOTTEST costume and i do mean HOT fully armored and also Leather body suit its the ULTIMATE sauna costume... but i must say i highly enjoyed this costume of mine hehehe (photo credit goes to Cosplayer's Online)




that's about all of it for now might aswell edit this soon as something will return and that is all for now hope you enjoy this =D

4 comments:

  1. Bro! Congrats! I never know that ur Decade Complete costume won twice!
    U should have mention that the complete helmet actually was modded from ur Decade. XD
    That's what I know. hehehehe!~

    ReplyDelete

Are You Ready To Protect The Smiles Of People? Or Just Let Those Smiles Fade Away That You Wish Deep Inside You Did Protect Them?